you wish to register for AloloomEnglish Forums please take note of the
following guidelines. These restrictions apply to facilitate cool-headed
and reasonable dialogue in opposition to the rash and chaotic insanity
one tends to see on unsupervised forums and websites on the internet:
1. Anonymity: Anonymity is discouraged and is not tolerated by
this website. Those who use anonymity and uses pseudonyms and nick names
will be rejected by the moderator. We as people of sunnah, believe that
pseudonymity or anonymity inherently discredits the validity of a
statement, and we strive hard to use our real names here. Please use
your real name followed by your father’s name or your kunyah, and we
encourage you to declare your nationality and/or current geographical
location, as well. For example, if your name is ahmad and your father’s
name is ali and if you are from yemen then your user name should be
ahmad bin ali al-yemeni.
2. To cut off the paths to fitnah, we do not allow any sisters to register on the forum.
3. Be nice: Please do not use foul, hateful, or disrespectful
language in your posts, and please do not use the forum as an outlet for
hateful or bigoted tirades ; do understand the purpose and intent of
this forum–this forum is intended to foster knowledge of the qur’aan and
sunnah upon the understanding of the salaf as-saalih.
Personal attacks against any individual, individuals or even unfounded,
unjustified hateful remarks or comments against any groups shall not be
tolerated and such posts would be either deleted or edited.
4. Know your sources: If you wish to make a statement based on some
amount of research, please back yourself up with proper sources. A
hyperlink to a website with a short description would suffice (or if it
is from a printed book, please provide the name of the book, the name of
the author, name of the publisher, page numbers if possible so that we
may, or anyone else may, verify your claims).
If you’re posting content from other sites, please avoid copy and
pasting the whole article. Simply quote a paragraph or two, or even just
a description of the content, and then place a link to it. This applies
more so when the content is found on authentic salafee sites, be they
in ‘arabic or english.
5. Language: Please write your posts in clear english.
6. Commercials: Our forum is not a commercial one. And disgracing
the da’wah by shamelessly begging in the name of religion is strictly
prohibited in this forum.
7. Edits: Posts are not set in stone, and if someone wants a
retraction or an edit, please contact us and insha allah, we’ll comply
as soon as possible.
8. Topicality: Keep all posts within the scope of the content,
please. We’d like to discourage any idle talk that may hinder us from
9. We will not tolerate pictures of animate beings.
10. Notice: No full membership will be granted to those unknown to
the brothers who supervise and moderate this website, neither will it be
given to those who are unable to benefit the community.