Register

Welcome to the Aloloom English Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forum Rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Glad tidings for those in Cairo!!!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala Says:

قُلْ بِفَضْلِ اللَّهِ وَبِرَحْمَتِهِ فَبِذَٰلِكَ فَلْيَفْرَحُوا هُوَ خَيْرٌ مِمَّا يَجْمَعُونَ

Say: "In the Bounty of Allāh, and in His Mercy (i.e. Islām and the Qur'ān); -therein let them rejoice." That is better than what (the wealth) they amass (Surah Yunus 58)

Recently the virtuous Shaykh Abdul Hakeem Ar Raymee went to Cairo for treatment, and was asked by the virtuous Shaykh Muhammad Ibraheem to give a talk in which he mentioned:

"And when I seen similar to this presence by Allah it is if I am in Dammaj and I have said, similar to this speech to more than one brother, it is as if we are in Dammaj! except that Dammaj is much more spacious meaning the Masjid!"

also here I will mention what Ash Shaykh Abdul Khaaliq Al Wassaabee mentioned to me when he returned from Cairo

He said that the students in Cairo with Shaykh Muhammad Ibraheem resemble the students of knowledge in Dammaj the Salafi becomes happy with them, and may Allah reward Ash Shaykh Muhammad Ibraheem and those with him.

He also advised me if one can't go to Dammaj then try to go to Cairo with Shaykh Muhammad Ibraheem

May Allah preserve the Mashaykh of Ahlus Sunnah and Preserve Ash Shaykh Muhammad and his students.

May Allah make it easy for the brothers like me and others to go gain knowledge in these Salafi Centers!!

In the last three years shaykh Mohammeds Markaz has been visited by:

Shaykh Abu 'Amr Abdul-Kareem Al-Hajooree
    Shaykh Hassan Bin Qaasim Ar-Raymee
    Shaykh Adnaan Al-Masqaree
    Shaykh Za'id Al-Wasaabee
    Shaykh Abdul-Hakeem Ar-Raymee
    Shaykh abdul-Hameed Al-Hajooree
    Shaykh Abdul-Khaaliq Al-Wasaabee
    Shaykh Abdur-Raqeeb Al-Kawkabaani
    Shaykh Abu Bakr Al-Misree
    Shaykh Maajid Al-Mudarris [visits weekly]

and more from amongst the Tulaab Al-'Ilm

Today we had a visit from Shaykh Al-Faadil: Abdul-Kareem Al-Husni - he has a Markaz in Tanzania

not many people know that the Shaykh is from Ahlul-Bayt, from the decendents of 'Ali Ibn Ali Taalib, RadhiAllahu Anhu

likewise for the last 5 days we have had a second visit from Shaykh Abdul-Hameed Al-Hajooree, he has now traveled to Tanzania and will return to Cairo in one months time inshAllah and pay another short visit before returning to Dammaj - may Allah protect it from every evil

Alhamdullillah our shaykh Abdul Kareem has reached safely may Allah make his trip back to Yemen easy

Assalamualaykum ikhwaan, a comprehensive list of addresses, contact numbers and where possible emails of the the mashayakh would be very helpful for brothers to have barak'Allaahu feek

Jazak'Allaahukhair

wasalaam

Abu Usamah